Followers

Saturday 23 January 2016

Inspirational Post from Sylvia "Lighten Up!"

Today I would like to share a new image called 
"Lighten Up!" from the Intro price set of 2 digital stamps.

I love this image....well.. because it reminds me a bit of ... ME! 

I've colored her up with distress inks.
I made the backingpapers myself with distress inks and 
a new stencil (the one with the dots). 

I also used some scrap papers with my distress backings to make
a flower and leaves. 
I fuzzy cutted the image, and added the image with some 3-d foam to
give it some extra dimension.
The purple gems gives it a little touch of purple magic.

Take a look on the FB group where you can find a lot
of inspirations from the DT from the blog but also from 
the DT from the FB group.
They also have a monthly challenge going on...

You can find them over here:

See you next time!
Big hugs
Sylvia
-xox- 

No comments: