Followers

Wednesday 19 September 2018

Dianne's Inspiration Wednesday 19th September

HELLO EVERYONE 

Yes it's my turn today Dianne to give you 
my inspiration using one of the gorgeous images 
from 



This week the team have had the challenge of making 
something with Ribbon or Lace 

The image i have chosen is from a set of three images 
in Grey Scale 


If you would like to know what i have used to make my card 
then please pop over to my blog -Here 

We still have our Monthly Challenge taking place so still have 
time to join us the theme is 


There are fabulous prize's to win 

You will see gorgeous inspiration thru out the week 
here on the Challenge Blog from the DT ladies 

I will be back next month when i will have more inspiration 
to show you 

Thank you for looking 

Dianne xx 

No comments: