Followers

Saturday 23 February 2019

Nelida´s Inspiration Post-23 February 2019


Hello everyone:
Nélida here with my last Inspiration post for this S.Valentine´s Day/love/for someone special challenge (remember you still have plenty of time to join us).


Here´s my card using this gorgeous "Love birds" that can be found here. I have coloured it with my Copic markers and if you want to know more details, you can visit my blog.

There are plenty of beautiful images like this one at Ching Chou Kuik´s Etsy Store:

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/gjzcck
Keep popping by every few days for more inspiration from de Design Team members or join us at the Facebook group.

That´s all for me until next month, thank you for stopping by today

Hugs:
Nélida

2 comments:

Fikreta said...

so very beautiful!

Nélida Cordón said...

Thank you, Fikreta!!
xx