Followers

Wednesday 17 April 2019

Dianne's Inspiration Wednesday 17th April

GOOD MORNING 

Yes it's my turn today Dianne to give you some 
inspiration using one of the many gorgeous images 
from our fabulous and talented artist 

CHING CHOU KUIK 

I have kept in this month's theme which you can still enter 
you still have time too 

'CAT'S AND DOG'S

I used this week the gorgeous and beautiful image 



You can find this image i have used -HERE
and if you would like to know what i used to make 
my card please pop over to my blog and say Hello-HERE 

You will see gorgeous makes from the DT ladies 
all thru out the week too give you some inspiration 
and you can enter our challenge over on our 


the DT ladies would love too see you there 

Well that's it from me for this month but i will be back 
in May when i will have more inspiration 
to share with you 

Dianne xx 




No comments: