Followers

Saturday 21 September 2019

Nelida´s Inspiration Post: Think Pink for Breast Cancer


Hello everyone:

Nélida here with my lastest inspiration project for the challenge blog (this month the theme is: FALL/ FALL COLOURS).
This week the DT members had to think pink for breast cancer and I have chosen an image called "Forget me not" that can be found here.
"Forget me not" is coloured with Copic markers and gel pens. For more details you can visit my blog

There are beautiful images like this one at Ching Chou Kuik´s Etsy Store
Ching-Chou Kuik's Digital Stamps Etsy Store

There´s also a Facebook group where you will find more inspiration and a monthly challenge, why don´t you join us there?

That´s all for me until next month, thank you for stopping by today
Hugs:
Nelida



No comments: