Followers

Saturday 12 October 2019

Nelida´s Inspiration Post: Halloween I



Hello everyone:
Nelida here with my weekly inspiration entry for the current challenge at the blog which theme is:

Remember that as a thank for entering the 5th Anniversary celebrations, everyone that takes part in the Blog or the Facebook challenge will receive an image called "Dark Moon" free (sent once the challenges end)
So "Dark Moon" is the image I´ve chosen for my inspiration card
More details about this project can be found on my blog here.

There are beautiful images like this one at Ching Chou Kuik´s Etsy Store

Ching-Chou Kuik's Digital Stamps Etsy Store

There´s also a Facebook Group where you will find more inspiration and a monthly challenge as well

Thank you for stopping by today, keep popping back as we have more inspiration from the DT

Hugs
Nelida



No comments: