Followers

Saturday 9 November 2019

Nelida´s Inspiration Post:Thinking of you

Hello everyone:
Nelida here today with a little of inspiration for the new challenge at the blog, which theme is:

Well! I do not celebrate Thanksgiving day, and I have understood the reason of so many puppies and the meaning of Remembrance day not long ago, my fault anyway!
So it´s a "thinking of you" project
The image chosen is a grayscale image called "Spring" that can be found here
If you want to know more details about this notebook,you will find them on my blog.

There are beautiful images like this one at Ching Chou Kuik´s Etsy Store

There´s also a Facebook group where you will find more inspiration and challenges

That´s all for me until next week, thank you for stopping by today

Hugs
Nelida

No comments: