Followers

Saturday 21 December 2019

Nelida´s Inspiration Post: Happy Christmas III


Hello everyone:
Nelida here today with my last project for the current challenge at the blog which theme is:
There´s still some days left for you to join us, we would love to see  your creations.
My inspirational card is made with a beautiful image called "Winter Fox" that can be found here


"Winter Fox" is coloured with Copic markers, for more details you can visit my blog 

There are lots of amazing images like this one at Ching Chou Kuik´s Etsy Store
Ching-Chou Kuik's Digital Stamps Etsy Store

If you wish to find more inspiration, you can join us at our Facebook group, where there is a monthly challenge as well.

That would be all for me until next month, so this means that would be all for me until next year!!!
I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy, oh so happy New Year.
Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs:
Nelida

No comments: