Followers

Saturday 15 February 2020

Nelida´s Inspiration Post: Valentine´s Day


Hello everyone:
I hope you had a great day yesterday.
Today I´m here to show you my latest inspirational project for the current challenge at the blog which theme is:


I´ve made a little notebook from scratch with the adorable image called "Love in Spring" that can be found HERE


"Love in Spring" is coloured with Copic markers. If you wish to know more about the details of this creation, you can visit my blog

Ching Chou Kuik has amazing images like this one at her Etsy Store, perfect for you to color or create with them 
Ching-Chou Kuik's Digital Stamps Etsy Store

Remeber there´s a Facebook group where you could find more inspiration and a monthly challenge as well. We would love to see you there

That´s all for me until next week, thank you for stopping by today
Hugs
Nelida



No comments: