Followers

Saturday 21 March 2020

Nelida´s Inspiration Post: Lots of layers


Hello everyone
Nelida here with my weekly inspiration project for the current challenge at the blog which theme is:
I hope you can enter this month, you still have plenty of time!

This time the Design Team members had to use lots of layers and I´ve made a "miss  you" card with the image called "Green Clover" that can be found HERE


"Green clover" is coloured with Copic markers, for more details you can visit my blog

There are lots of amazing images like this one at Ching Chou Kuik Etsy Store, perfect for  you to colour or craft

There´s also a Facebook group where you will find more inspiration and another monthly challenge, we would love to see  you there

That´s all for me until next month, thank you for stopping by today and please, stay safe.
Hugs
Nelida

No comments: