Followers

Monday 9 November 2020

Inspiration Post by Julie


Happy Monday, everyone!  It's Julie here for another inspiration post.  Before I show you my card, though, I'd like to remind you about this month's challenge.  The theme is Remembrance, or Thanksgiving.  I don't know about you, but I have much to be thankful for!  You'll find many great images for this theme in the Ching-Chou Kuik Etsy Shop

This week, the inspiration team is using the theme Butterflies or insects or birds.  Here's what I created:


I used the beautiful image, Drifting Soul.

Full details about this card can be found on my blog

I hope you visit this blog often to see the awesome inspiration from this talented design team.  For even more inspiration, and another challenge, visit the Ching-Chou Kuik Facebook Group.



No comments: