Followers

Tuesday 6 July 2021

Julie O's Inspiration Post

Greetings, fellow Ching-Chou Kuik lovers! It's Julie O. with you today. Have you heard about this month's challenge?  The theme is embossing, wet or dry. Use it anywhere on your project, and join us! Check out all the gorgeous images in the the Ching-Chou Kuik Etsy Shop!

I have a confetti embossing folder that I thought might look a bit like stars falling (if you really use your imagination!), and I've been wanting to color up the beautiful On the Moon, so this was the perfect challenge to put my idea to the test:


On the Moon comes in a black & white version, and is a real joy to color!  You can find all the details of this card on my blog, Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers
Visit this blog often for wonderful inspiration from the talented design team.  For more inspiration and another challenge, visit the Ching-Chou Kuik Facebook Group.

No comments: