Followers

Tuesday 3 August 2021

Julie O's Inspiration Post

Greetings, crafty friends!  It's Julie O with you today.  There's a new challenge just getting underway here on the blog with the theme of Thanksgiving, or Autumn or Fall colors, e.g. red, brown, green, and orange. I sure wish the cooler Fall weather would come to match these pretty colors!  It's been hot, hot, hot where I live!

Speaking of pretty, I used the beautiful Beloved Sunshine on my inspiration card today.  There are 2 versions of this image.  I used the one that I could fussy cut the easiest. 


I share all the details of this card on my blog, Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers.  I'd love for you to stop on by for a visit!

There's also more great inspiration and another challenge in the Ching-Chou Kuik Facebook Group.  Join us there! 






No comments: