Followers

Tuesday 21 December 2021

Julie's Inspiration Post


Christmas greetings, fellow stamp lovers!  It's Julie with you today on the first day of Winter. I don't know what the weather is  like where you live, but it has seemed like winter for several months where I live.  Speaking of winter, that's one of the themes of this month's challenge.  Also 'Tis the Season and Christmas.  Join us!

For today's inspiration card, I used the beautiful Holly Fairy.  She is part of a set of 4 Christmas images.

You can find all 4 of the Christmas Digital Set, and all of Ching-Chou Kuik's images in the GJZCCK Etsy Shop

For details on how I made this card, visit my blog, Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers.

Visit this blog often for great inspiration, and the CCK Facebook group for another challenge and more great talent.


No comments: