Followers

Tuesday 11 January 2022

Julie's Inspiration Post

Hello, crafty friends! It's Julie with you today. I hope the start of 2022 is treating you well. I'd like to start by reminding you about the January challenge, with the theme of "New"-- new year, new job, new baby, new crafty supplies -- however you'd like to interpret it.

The design team was given the opportunity this week to not just use something new, but also to add some sparkle.  I used one of the beautiful images from the Animal Digital Set of 4.  This is Tender Cuddle:

After coloring Tender Cuddle, I added some highlights with a clear sparkle pen.  I also used foiled snowflake paper, some glitter card stock, and sequins for more sparkle.  For all the details of this card, including what makes it fit the "new" theme, please visit my blog.

You can see all 4 images in this Animal Digital Set of 4 and all of  Ching-Chou Kuik's fantastic digital images by visiting the GJZCCK Etsy Shop.

I hope you visit this blog often for fantastic inspiration and to enter the challenge.  There's also the Ching-Chou Kuik Facebook Group with another challenge and more great inspiration!






No comments: