Followers

Thursday 20 November 2014

Helen's Inspirational Blog Post for Thursday November 20, 2014

Good morning!  Today is my first true post as a member of Ching Chou Kuik's Design Team.  You cannot imagine what an honor this is as I have loved her art from the very beginning of my love affair with digital art and copics.  

Today I would like to share with you one of the newer designs found on Ching Chou Kuik's Etsy store called Toadstool head.  She can be found here in the  Ching-Chou Kuik Etsy Store.

I rather enjoy doing my projects in non-traditional colors so I used a color palette chosen for me by my fellow crafting friend and DT member Fernanda Oravec.  I also added ribbon as our current challenge for the blog is adding ribbon.  Would love to see you all come play along and add your beautiful creations!  

More details about this lovely can be found on my personal blog at :

Hope you like her, can't wait to see everyone's lovely creations!
Hugs,
Helen (aka Catz)

No comments: