Followers

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Vannessa's Inspiration Post - Tuesday 18th November

Good Morning! Today is my first ever post as one of the new Design Team Members and I have a pretty, butterfly filled card to share with you all. 

You may recognise the image as the one I have used for my DT badge - well I couldn't not put her on a card, could I? She is called Blue Illusion and you can find her here in the Ching-Chou Kuik Etsy Store.

Isn't she just so pretty? She is coloured with Copics and using ribbon would make a perfect entry to our current challenge. Have you entered it yet?


You can find more details about this card on my blog post. Feel free to pop on over.

Make sure you pop back every day this week for lots more fabulous inspiration posts from the rest of the Design Team, including the two other new members, Anthony and Helen. 

Why not also pop over to our Facebook Group and join in the fun there too?

Hugs, Vannessa

2 comments:

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Welcome to the DT card and what a creation to start off with. It's gorgeous. She's a stunning image and certainly looks good in tones of pinks and purples. Kym

Catz said...

Great start to your DT creations Vanessa! She is absolutely gorgeous! Looking forward to getting to know you and work alongside you.
Hugs,
Helen (Catz)