Followers

Tuesday 5 July 2016

Gloria's Inspiration Post - Tuesday 5 July 2016

Ching-Chou Kuik July Challenge - "Your Favorite Colour"

Good Morning!   This is my first Inspiration post as a DT member; and I am very excited to be here.  I  hope you enjoy my creation.   

I created this card for our July Challenge - Your Favorite Colour; I am sure you can guess what my favorite color is - Purple!  I can never get enough purple! LOL!  I have used the gorgeous Ching-Chou Kuik image called "Star Wish".  Isn't she fabulous?!  



I colored her with Copic Markers and you can visit my blog for more details.

Be sure to visit the July Challenge Blog post and check out the fabulous creations by the DT.  We would love to have you join us in our July Challenge - Your Favorite Colour.  It is a great way to use your images and if you win; you can add more of these fabulous images to your collection.



We also have a fan Ching-Chou Kuik Facebook Group where you can find more challenges and inspiration!  We would love to see you there.  It is always a joy to see your wonderful creations; so please join us there and share all of your Ching-Chou Kuik creations with us.  



Be sure to take a look at Ching-Chou Kuik Etsy Shop for her gorgeous new stamps and all her other fabulous images.  I own most of them and can't wait to see what images you create for us.  

Thank you so much for stopping by for today's inspiration post.  Stop by daily for more inspiration from the DT.  Have a fabulous day!  I look forward to your creations in our challenges. 

Hugs.
Gloria (PurplegloCreations)




2 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Gloria love the colour's you have used
Dianne xx :)

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Gloria love the colour's you have used
Dianne xx :)