Followers

Saturday 23 July 2016

Vannessa's Inspiration Post - Saturday July 23rd 2016

Good Morning and welcome to another of my inspiration posts for the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog. This week I have used the gorgeous Radiant Butterfly from this set of 4 mermaid stamps.

I have this thing at the minute for coral and teal together, so tried to use those colours on my card with a few different hues. I also used some of my new birthday goodies on this one - I love my mermaids as I am sure you know, so added a few under the sea dies to my birthday list!


She has been coloured in with Copics and you can read more about her here on my blogpost.

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.