Followers

Thursday 17 November 2016

Inspiration by Linda "Christmas Candle Angel"

Hi everyone I hope your day is going well.  Today I am here for your Inspiration!  That sounds great doesn't it? 

This is the second week of the month so we have our inspirational week for you.  Today my card is called "Christmas Candle Angel"  and what a wonderful image it is.  I have printed lots of these to make Christmas cards with and you can find her here.  I do hope you will check out the Esty Shop for lots of wonderful images by Ching-Chou Kuik  She is a wonderful artist and has lots of fantastic images for sale.  

We have a monthly challenge and this month the theme is "Christmas". I do hope you will come down an join in the fun for a chance at a great prize.  The link to the Challenge can be found here.  So I am inviting you to come play along and at our Facebook page as well.  They also have a challenge for you to join in on.  That link is here for you to click on.

So till next week Happy Crafting and see you around Cyber space
Linda CCK DT


No comments: