Followers

Saturday 26 November 2016

Vannessa's Inspiration Post - Poinsettia Fairy

Good Morning and welcome to a last Ching-Chou Kuik inspiration post for the month of November! I got a FB memory pop up on my phone the other day for when I shared my very first DT card for this blog and it was dated 2 years ago! I cannot believe how quickly that tie has gone and I can't believe I have been on this DT for that long. Thank you so much to Kym for having me!

Anyway on to my card...I used the gorgeous Poinsettia Fairy for this one and used up some old papers with poinsettias on and my new poinsettia dies. I kept it fairly simple as I wanted her to really stand out!


She has been coloured in with Copics and you can read more about her here on my blogpost.

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

No comments: