Followers

Wednesday 4 January 2017

Dianne's Inspiration Wednesday 4tth Jan

GOOD MORNING 

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and wishing 
you a Happy New Year 

Today it is my turn Dianne to show you some inspiration 
as part of the DT for 

CHING CHOU KUIK 

My card i have made to show you is to co-inside 
with our New Challenge over on the challenge blog 


The image i have choosen is one of a set of four 
you can find over on 




On my card i have used some New paper's ,square die is fairly new too 
If you would like to know about what i have used then please pop over 
to my blog -Here 

I hope you will join us on our New Monthly Challenge 
and as all ways you see lot's of gorgeous and beautiful 
inspiration all thru out the week from the rest of the 
DT ladies 

Thank you 

Dianne xx 





No comments: