Followers

Saturday 7 January 2017

Vannessa's Challenge Card - Saturday 7th January 2015

Good Morning and welcome to the first challenge of the new year from the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge Blog. We are hoping that Santa brought you some new crafting goodies for Christmas or that you treated yourselves in the sales as our challenge is to use something new. Nice and easy!

I used the gorgeous Wintry Night for my card, but coloured it up in spring colours instead of wintry ones. In my bid to use up more of my old stash I pulled out some really old Stampin' Up patterned papers for this one and added my new die and ribbon to the card.


She has been coloured in with Copics and you can read more about her here on my blogpost.

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.


No comments: