Followers

Friday 14 December 2018

Kym's Inspiration Post - Friday 14 December 2018

  Hello! This is Kym here again.  

Don't forget the new blog challenge started on 1 December. 

The topic for this month is "BUTTERFLIES/INSECTS".

This week the Design Team were challenged to "USE SOME RIBBON".

Here is my inspiration post with this theme.
  For my Christmas card I have used the Ching-Chou Kuik digital stamp called "Aurora Woods".  I have coloured the image in with Promarkers, chalked the background and highlighted areas with my white gel pen to resemble snow.

Full details of this card can be found on my blog HERE.

Make sure you keep on popping by every few days as there will be inspiration on this blog from other Design Members, details of any new releases and details of any sales.

No comments: