Followers

Saturday 22 December 2018

Nelida´s Inspiration Post-Anything but a card


Hello everyone
Nelida here  today with my latest inspiration project, but first I would like to remind you
there´s still plenty of time to join us at the current challenge: 
This week the Design Team members have been challenged by Aurora to make anything but a card, so I decided to alter a wooden box


The image I´ve used this time is called "Aromatic Summer" and can be found here.
If you wish to know the details about my wood box, you can visit my blog.

There are many beautiful images like this one at Ching Chou Kuik´s Etsy Store 
https://www.etsy.com/es/shop/gjzcck

There´s also a Facebook group where you can find more inspiration and a monthly challenge, why don´t you join us there?

That is all for me until next month so I would like to wish you all a Merry, Merry Christmas!!!!!

Thank you and a big bear hug!!
Love:
Nélida

No comments: