Followers

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Sylvia's View on "Crimson Moon"

Hello dear All!

It is my turn again to show you a inspiration
with the lovely art from Ching-Chou Kuik's Digital Art.

She is availble at the Etsy-Store

Isn't she gorgeous?

This is the image you can purchase:
And this is the close-up of my view on this gorgeous digi stamp.
I colored her in with Faber Castell Polychromos Pencils.
I also made a pendule hanger with the lovely image.
Together with a giftbox with a poppy flower onto it.
This is a perfect gift for a special friend.

I hope I see you next time, and in the meanwhile check out the other DT-members.

They all make gorgeous inspirations to get you started with one of your own creations.

Big hugs,
Sylvia
xxx

2 comments:

Fantasy ART by Ching-Chou Kuik said...

Sylvia, this is so lovely! I do love the whole design!

Murielle said...

What magnificent creation, Sylvia!
I love the look and all the details it's really perfect.
Thank you for your visit and for informing me of this new challenge as you have seen on my blog I love cabbage kuik ching and take part in the challenge in October.
thank you again!
Big hugs, Mumur.