Followers

Thursday 16 April 2015

Inspirational Post by Linda "Longing" by Ching-Chou Kuik

Good day to you all.  Today is my (Linda) day to do the inspirational post.   My image is called "Longing"  She is now in the store for you to purchase. (Here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/gjzcck)  This is the third week of the month and we have 2 more weeks to join in the fun at the challenge site and the theme for that one is Under the Sea and you can join us here: (http://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.com/)

If you want information on how I did this card you can go to my blog here: www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com.  I would love for you to become a follower of mine.  And leave me some love as well.

We have a facebook page as well and Fernanda does challenges on there as well.  I do hope you will join us in both challenges as they are fun and you can win a lot of great images from Ching-Chou Kuik.  Her images are just beautiful and I know you will love them.  So I hope to see you there!!

Till next time Happy Crafting to you all

No comments: