Followers

Saturday 21 November 2015

Inspirational Post by Sylvia "Key to my Heart"


Hello everybody,

Today is my turn to show you a inspirational post for Ching-Chou Kuik's Digital Stamps/Inspiration/Challenge Blog


I've colored her with Promarkers and Faber Castell Polychromos Pencils. 
I fuzzy cutted her out, and adhered her with 3-D foam for extra dimension on the card.

The background papers I have made with distress inks and a stencil.
I added a little string with a little key charm to give it extra character. 
De dots I have made myself with plastic beads, so it is now flat. 

I hope you like her.

Take a look at the monthly challenge that you can find over HERE
There's also a monthly challenge on FB, that you can find over here:

The gorgeous images can be found at the ETSY-STORE

See you next time.
Big hugs,
Sylvia
-xox-

2 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous xx

Wanda said...

Amazing card, love the background!