Followers

Tuesday 12 January 2016

Vannessa's Inspiration Post - Tuesday January 12th 2016

Good Morning and welcome to my DT inspiration post for this week. The DT are all about monochromatic colours this week and I went with a traditional colour combo of black, white and grey for my card. I think these colours together are very elegant and perfect for a Christmas Card, don't you think?

I used the gorgeous Snowflake Dollie, which you can find in the Ching-Chou Kuik Etsy store.


She has been coloured in with Copics and you can read more about this card here on my blog post.

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

No comments: