Followers

Sunday 17 April 2016

Vannessa's Inspiration Post - Tuesday 18th April 2016

Good Morning and welcome to my last Ching-Chou Kuik post of the month. This time I am sharing a gorgeous image with you that I only recently found in the store. I swear every time I go to choose which image to use for my DT projects I find new images I have never seen before, and not the new releases either! This woodland witch is called Squirrel and Toadstool and I just had to do her in forestry colours of green and brown.


She has been coloured in with Copics and you can read more about her here on my blogpost.

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

No comments: