Followers

Thursday 23 June 2016

Snowflake Imprint Inspiration by Linda


Hi Everyone,  I hope your day is just as wonderful as mine has been.  It is sun-shining and beautiful out however we are due to get more rain later today.
Our  team theme for this week is Anything goes so that is why I did this.  I colored her with my copics and used eye shadow for the muted back ground.  (when I use a background like that I usually spray it with hair spray to set it so it doesn't come off.  A light coat is all you need to use do not saturate the paper as it will curl up badly.) I love this flower so I decided I need to use it.  It is from Heartfelt Creations and has the die cut to match.  My girlfriend gave this to me as a gift an I use it alot.  It is so easy to make it look totally different with different colors. 

Our challenge theme this month is "Pearls and Lace" and I would like to invite you to come down to the challenge site and play along.  You have til the end of the month to do so.  You do not need to use one of these images but if you do you get two chances to win.  Here is the link for the challenge site:

And we  have a facebook challenge as well and I can put the link for that here too:

So grab your coffee or what ever you drink and come take a look and join in the fun with all the other wonderful crafters.

Till next time have a great day!!
Linda


1 comment:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful Linda xx :)