Followers

Thursday 15 September 2016

Silently Sparkling






Good morning to you all.  Today is my day for inspiration for Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Challenge blog.  
I used the image Silently Sparkling and you can find it here.

Our Challenge theme for the month is Use Thinking of you, Thank You or Sympathy for your card.  I hope you will join us for our monthly challenge. You can find that here

This week is the DT. challenge and the theme for this is White on White.  The only color we could have would be the image itself.  I love this look as it always looks so elegant. It was a good challenge for me as well.  I do  hope you will join us in our challenge and you can find that here

I would like to invite you to join us in the facebook challenge here
If you belong to our page already you know it is a great group of people and if not I invite you to come over and join the fun with all the wonderful images and wonderful people from all over the world.

So ladies and gents till next week happy crafting. 

Linda CCK DT

No comments: