Followers

Saturday 22 July 2017

Vannessa's Inspiration Post - Saturday 22nd July 2017

Good evening and huge apologies from me that this inspiration post is so late today! I have just had no time this week to get my card done as finishing off school for the end of term has been manic! As I have now left my school as well I have had to pack everything up to take home with me and now I cannot get into my spare room at all for bags and boxes full of books, folders and other teacher related stuff!

Anyway I finally got my card done today after a very long lie in, which was very much needed! I used the gorgeous Spring Charm and used some old patterned papers from Stampin' Up for my colour combo.


She has been coloured with Copics and you can find out more about her here in my blogpost.

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

No comments: