Followers

Saturday 23 September 2017

Vannessa's Inspiration Post - Saturday 23rd September 2017

Good Morning and welcome to my last inspiration post of the month for Ching-Chou Kuik. This week I have used the gorgeous Sapphire and made an extra large (7.5 inch square) card for my best friend's daughter who went off to university last weekend, so hopefully she has received this already. She is training to become a primary school teacher and has named me as one of her inspirations in doing so! How lovely is that?! I wanted to give her a little card just to wish her lots of luck.


This gorgeous image has been coloured with Copics and you can find out more about her here in my blogpost.

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

No comments: