Followers

Sunday 19 November 2017

Sunday Inspiration Post by RoRa

Hello.. RoRa is here again today for my 2nd November Inspiration Post.. DT's theme this week is using Orange or Yellow colour.. I choose to use In My Gaze which you can find here.. Colouring her with Copic Marker.. and Here's my simple card.. 


You can visit my blog for more details..

Don't forget to join our November challenge to win some gorgeous images from Ching Chou Kuik.. It runs till end of this month.. Click here for joining..

You also can join another challenge at Ching-Chou Kuik Facebook Group.. Click here for joining our facebook group challenge..

Thank you so much for stopping by today.. Don't forget to stop by again tomorrow for more inspiration post from other design team members.. So see you next time.. And have a nice Sunday..

hugs,
~RoRa





No comments: