Followers

Saturday 16 December 2017

Vannessa's Inspiration Post - Saturday 16th December 2017

Good Morning and welcome to my inspiration post this week for Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog. This week I am using the gorgeous So Long and went for one of my favourite colour combos to make a sweet thank you cards ready for all those people who need a thank you after Christmas.

The DT were challenged to add buttons to their projects this week and I dug out some old retired Stampin' Up ones. Buttons are not a thing I generally use on my cards unless it's for a masculine card, but I do like these little flower shaped ones. Shame I don't have many left and they are retired now too.

And here she is...


This gorgeous image has been coloured with Copics and you can find out more about her here in my blogpost.

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

No comments: