Followers

Saturday 10 February 2018

Vannessa's Challenge Post - Saturday 10th February 2018

Good Morning and welcome to my DT post for this month's challenge from the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog. This month our challenge is the seasonal All You need Is Love challenge so think valentine's, hearts, roses, romance etc.

I chose to use the gorgeous Red Hearts stamp from the Valentine Love Fairy Set. I went for a red and black combo initially and then decided that the sky couldn't be grey as well as it would all just blend into one if I did so chose to make a blue night sky and I think the image really pops against that blue. What you do think?


This gorgeous image has been coloured with Copics and you can find out more about her here in my blogpost.

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

1 comment:

Grandma Bonnie said...

Vanessa, what a stunning card!! I love it!