Followers

Saturday 23 June 2018

Vannessa's Final Inspiration post - Saturday 23rd June 2018

Good morning and welcome to my final post for the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog team. I have decided to step down from this design team, partly because my mojo is not what it used to be and partly because I feel I need a bit of a break from design team crafting, which in turn adds extra pressure at times to create, which again can make me lose that mojo!

I have been part of the team for almost 4 years now and have loved being part of it. The images are just gorgeous and I know I will always use them in my crafting. I would like to just say a huge thank you to Ching-Chou and to Kym for being fabulous ladies to work with! Thank you also to all the other design team members I have worked with over the years - you have all been a great inspiration!

Anyway on to my final card using the gorgeous Aloha, Lady. I love this image and these colours together!


This gorgeous image has been coloured with Copics and you can find out more about her here in my blogpost.

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

Thank you all and goodbye!

No comments: