Followers

Sunday 15 July 2018

Sunday Inspiration Post by RoRa

Hellooo.. RoRa is here again for my 2nd inspiration post in July. This card is for July challenge.. theme for DT this week is 'Use Some Flowers'...I choose to use Little Sprout .. colouring the beautiful girl with my Copic Marker.. And here's my simple card..


You can visit my blog for more details..

Don't forget to join our challenge this month to win some gorgeous images from Ching Chou Kuik.. It runs till end of this month.. Theme for this month is 'Thank You or Sympathy'.. Click here for joining..

You also can join another challenge at Ching-Chou Kuik Facebook Group.. Click here for joining our facebook group challenge..

Thank you so much for stopping by today.. Don't forget to stop by again tomorrow for more inspiration post from other design team members.. So til the next post then.. thathaaa..

hugs,
~RoRa


No comments: