Followers

Saturday 20 October 2018

Nelida´s inspiration post-shaped card


Hello everyone:
Nelida here today with my inspiration post. This week the Design Team have been making shaped cards, (love them!)
But first of all, remember you still can enter the Ching Chou Kuik October challenge which theme is "HALLOWEEN"
There´s also a Facebook group with a monthly challenge and a lot of inspiration, how about join us there?


Regarding my project, I´ve decided to showcase a beautiful image called Poppy in Blue that can be found here.
Poppy in Blue has been coloured with Copic markers,  if you wish to know more about this card, you can visit my blog.

There are plenty of beautiful images like this at Ching Chou Kuik Etsy Store.

Thank you for stopping by today, I will be back next month with more inspiration.

Until next time
Hugs:
Nelida




No comments: