Followers

Saturday 24 November 2018

Nelida´s Inspiration Post-Inspired by music



Hello everyone:
Nélida here today with my last inspiration project in November. This week the DT had to be inspired by music and I really, really, wanted to use this image, so I decided the song once I coloured (don´t tell anybody)
The song would be "A smile and a Song" from Disney´s Snow White

This gorgeous image is called "Fall Squirrel" and can be found here.
If you´re interested in knowing more about my card, you can visit my blog.

This is just one of the many examples of Ching Chou Kuik Art that you can find on her Etsy Store

By the way, remember you still have plenty of time to join us on the blog challenge which theme is: CHRISTMAS/FIREWORKS
Besides, there´s a Facebook group with lots of inspiration and challenges, why don´t you join us there?

That´s all for me until next month, thanks for stopping by!!
Hugs
Nélida

No comments: