Followers

Saturday 26 October 2019

Nelida´s Inspiration Post: Halloween III



Hello everyone:
Nelida here today with my weekly inspiration project to remind you the current challenge at the blog which theme is:
There´s still time to join us!!!

For my last October project, I´ve made an envelope for a Halloween party invitation with an image called "Autumn Moon" that can be found here
More details about this project can be found on my blog

There are lots of beautiful images like this one at Ching Chou Kuik´s Etsy Store
https://www.etsy.com/es/shop/gjzcck?ref=condensed_trust_header_title_items

I would like to remind you that you can find more inspiration and challenges at our Facebook Group, why don´t you join us there?

That´s all for me until next month, thank you for stopping by today.
Hugs
Nelida

No comments: