Followers

Saturday 25 January 2020

Nelida´s Inspiration Post

Hello!
Nelida here today with my weekly inspirational project for the current challenge at the blog,which theme is:


You still have time to join us, we would love to see you there.
This time the DT members were challenged to use a Mythical creature, and I decided it would be a mermaid.

The image chosen for my card is called "seashell" and can be found HERE.

 "Seashell" is coloured with Copic markers, if you wish to know more about this project, you can visit my blog 

There are beautiful images like this one at Ching Chou Kuik Etsy Store



There´s also a Facebook group where you will find more inspiration and a monthly challenge as well, why don´t you join us there?

That would be all for me until next month, thank you for stopping by today

No comments: