Followers

Saturday 8 February 2020

Nelida´s Inspiration Post: For someone special

Hello everyone:

Nelida here with a new inspirational project for the current challenge at the blog, which theme is:


I love Ching Chou Kuik new images, they are so  beautiful and romantic! And they are perfect for a Valentine´s Day card, so I chose one  called "LOVE BALLOON" 

Love balloon is coloured with Copic markers, for  more details you can visit my blog

There are lots of amazing images like this one at Ching Chou Kuik Etsy Store, perfect not only for your Valentine´s cards but for any craft project you have in mind.


I would like to remind you that there´s  a Facebook group where you will find more inspiration and another monthly challenge, why don´t you join us there?

That would be all for me until next week, thank you for stopping by today
Hugs:
Nelida

No comments: