Followers

Saturday 11 April 2020

Nelida´s Inspiration Post: Animals


Hello everyone:
Nelida here today to share my inspiration project for the current challenge at the Ching Chou Kuik challenge blog, which theme is:


My creation this time is a wood tag made with a really beautiful image called "Sakura in March" that can be found HERE. I´m sure I will try to colour it again with other combinations.

 "Sakura in March" is coloured with Copic markers. For more detail you can visit my blog.

There are lots of amazing images like this one at Ching Chou Kuik Etsy Store, perfect for you to colour and use in your craft creations.

Besides, I would like to remind you that there´s a Facebook group where  you will find more inspiration and a monthly challenge, we would love you to join us!!

That´s all for me until next  week, thanks a lot for stopping by today and, please, take care out there.
Hugs
Nelida

No comments: