Followers

Monday 2 November 2020

Inspiration Post by Julie


Today is my first inspiration post, and I'm super excited to be here! 


Remember, there are challenges, both here on the Inspiration and Challenge Blog, and in the Ching-Chou Kuik Facebook Group. The theme this month is Remembrance, Thanksgiving (Thanks), or Thinking of You.

  Keeping the 'Thanks' theme in mind, I created this:


For my Thanks themed card, I used Fern & Butterfly, found in the Ching-Chou Kuik Etsy Shop. I used watercolor pencils on this - a medium I don't often use, but do enjoy.  There is also a gorgeous pre-colored version of Fern & Butterfly available. 

Full details about this card can be found on my blog here.

Check back here often to see the wonderful inspiration from the other talented design team members!





No comments: