Followers

Tuesday 4 January 2022

Julie O's Inspiration Post


Happy New Year, crafty friends!  This is Julie with you today. Have you heard about the January challenge?  The theme is "New". New house, new baby, new job, new crafty supplies -- however you want to interpret it.

I thought I'd start the new year with a powerful word and image.  This is Strength. She includes 2 versions.  Both are black & white. I colored up the one with the most roots and vines:


You can find Strength, and all the wonderful Ching-Chou Kuik images in the GJZCCK Etsy Shop.

All the details of this card, including the new Z-fold card die I used, can be found on my blog

Please visit this blog often for great inspiration, and for another challenge, and more inspiration, see the Ching-Chou Kuik Facebook Group.


 

No comments: