Followers

Sunday 15 May 2016

Inspiration Post by RoRa - Sunday 15 May 2016

Good morning everyone.. RoRa is here again for my 2nd inspiration post for May.. This week all DT has to choose whether to use Pink or Blue colour.. since I rarely using blue colour as main colour in my project, I choose to play with blue this time.. I use Rainbow in Eyes image which you can find here.. colouring her with copic marker.. too bad I only colouring her with blue instead of her rainbow title.. :D so here's my card..


You can visit my blog for more details..

Don't forget to join our May challenge.. it runs till end of this month.. Theme for this month is 'Cats and Dogs'.. a very cute theme isn't it.. hhehehe.. Click here for joining.. 

You also can join another challenge at Ching-Chou Kuik Facebook Group.. Theme for May challenge is 'Mermaids'.. click here for joining our facebook group challenge.. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today.. Hope you can stop by again tomorrow for another fabulous project and inspiration post from other DT member.. Till the next post then.. cyaaa... and have a beautiful Sunday .. <3

hugs,

1 comment:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous Aurora xx