Followers

Tuesday 3 May 2016

Vannessa's Challenge Card Tuesday 3rd May 2016 - Glowing Dazzle

Good Morning and welcome to my new post for Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog. This month our challenge is to use cats and/or dogs on your project. I have to admit I am not very confident with colouring animals just yet, so jumped in with both feet and went for an image with a big cat on it! I actually really like how this one came out!

I love all things Ancient Egypt and maybe, just maybe, one day I will get to go round the pyramids, just not yet though. This image, Glowing Dazzle, is just beautiful and comes as part of this set of Cat and Girl images. I even attempted to create a sunset sky too and whilst not perfect, gives you an idea of a sunset I think!




She has been coloured in with Copics and you can read more about her here on my blogpost.

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

No comments: