Followers

Tuesday 17 May 2016

Vannessa's Inspiration Post - Tuesday 17th May 2016


Good Morning and welcome to my inspiration post for this week. I decided to use the gorgeous Flow Followers for this card and just had to use my turtle die too! Wondered when I would get to use this one! I went for a blue and green theme with a touch of purple too and I totally love it!

I also tried a newish skin combo and had BV23 as the darkest shade and I really do like the deeper shading without it being too heavy.


She has been coloured in with Copics and you can read more about her here on my blogpost.

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

No comments: